Re: [TowerTalk] Orion Rotor Indication Trouble

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Orion Rotor Indication Trouble
From: John Elsik <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 14:01:46 -0600
Makes you wonder if some of the indication issues, etc. where not a Orion
2800/M2 controller combination issue.

I bought a 2800 w/controller for $150 more than just a rotor alone cost.  I
ordered a black face Green Heron controller at the same time. I hooked up the
M2 controller to make sure it worked, then put it back in the box.  The 2800
and Green Heron have worked perfectly.

73 John wa5zup