[TowerTalk] Log Periodic Beam Performance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Log Periodic Beam Performance
From: "Wilson Lamb" <infomet@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 15:34:57 -0500
I'd appreciate hearing of experience with LP beams, especially performance
vs number of elements.  The little T6 spec's are remarkably similar to the
T10, but some experienced people are pretty adamant that six elements don't
do a good job.
Anything will be a lot better than the little low endfed I use now, but I'd
like to have some real idea of what to expect.

The LP is great for getting me WARC coverage and avoiding traps!

Thanks,
Wilson
W4BOH