Re: [TowerTalk] My 48' Delhi -BOLTS FACING OUT? (link > pix >info)

To: "'Towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] My 48' Delhi -BOLTS FACING OUT? (link > pix >info)
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 11:54:25 -0300
Well, who knows how old this tower is. . so I don't have any paperwork....
the bolts are nearly immaculate !
I am just looking for a solid reference that when/if I reinstall this thing
(repaired) that I put the bolts facing out.
Is it an old wives tale, or ? (HI IH)

Thanks

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey Smith