Re: [TowerTalk] Taco DMX install instructions (same as Delhi)

To: ve3gsi@canada.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Taco DMX install instructions (same as Delhi)
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 21:46:29 -0600
I have used some non shouldered bolts on my Delhi towers and I haven't
had any problems.  I have reused the Delhi internal washers many times
without failure.  I know you should turn the bolt and not the nut but I
find it easier to turn the nut if it is on the outside, and again I
haven't had any problems.  Your experience may be different.

Doug

I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.