Re: [TowerTalk] retransmitting radio audio around the yard

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] retransmitting radio audio around the yard
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 00:39:48 -0400
Lots of ways to do it.
I monitor via the 440 band, with a head set using the computer to
control interface with the radio. IOW the 440 band pretty much serves as
a wireless mike and headset to the computer when sends and receives via
what ever band the station is set up on.  There are lots of limitations
to the simple set up such as being unable to change any settings
including tuning in some one slightly off frequency, but I can monitor a
fixed frequency while mowing the yard<:-)) Normally I just set up cross
band repeat and talk with the locals.

73

Roger (K8RI)