[TowerTalk] W0AIH Needs 9 Pin Male Plugs

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] W0AIH Needs 9 Pin Male Plugs
From: K0YR Thomas Rieff <k0yr@greencaremankato.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:34:18 -0600 (CST)
>From the MWA reflector. Can you help???
Paul, W0AIH, has exhausted his - and my - supply of 9-pin male plugs of the
style commonly known as octal plugs. They are used on all the prop pitch
rotator controls, to differentiate them from the 8-pin plugs which are used on
all the Ham-type rotor controls.
They are technically known as Amphenol 86CP9 but cost way too much on the
retail market. If you have any in your junk box, let us know. We have lots of
9-pin females if anyone has a need for those.
73,
Paul W0UC

Respond to Paul, W0AIH... w0aih at arrl.net

Thanks!!!