Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft X7 manual

To: 'Kostas Stamatis' <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft X7 manual
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 12:49:18 -0500
http://www.cushcraftamateur.com/pdffiles/X7.pdf

The one dated 8/98 appears to be the current manual.  At least, it has the
address of MFJ on it and they acquired Cushcraft in 2009.

MFJ is not noted for keeping their manuals up to date.  At the very least, I
don't know how you can make a change (address) to a manual and not update the
date.

Al
AB2ZY