Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator mast mount

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator mast mount
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:37:10 -0600
The Green Herons will let you set stops.  Put big black lines on the
display as do not cross lines.  The rotor turns so slow you probably
would have a tough time damaging the tower but your milage may vary.  I
love the Green Heron controllers.  They are spendy but turn most any
rotor out there and fully programmable etc.