[TowerTalk] adding 40 mtrs to C3

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] adding 40 mtrs to C3
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 14:07:36 -0700
I have a Force 12 C3 and I'm considering buying their 40 meter dipole to mount
on the boom of the C3.

A couple of questions for someone that has done this to their C3:

How does it perform on 40 meters?
I have a copy of the C4 manual (which is a C3 with the 40 meter dipole) and it
doesn't show
a dimension locating the 40M dipole on the boom, is there already a pre-drilled
hole for adding the dipole ?
Lastly, how difficult was it to install on the boom of the C3 ?  I think my C3
has their easy on mount,
can I rotate the C3 on the mast and install the dipole without taking the C3
down off the tower ? (I hope)

Bob
K6UJ