[TowerTalk] Rohn BX help - part 2

To: "'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn BX help - part 2
From: "Mike Cizek" <mikew3mc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 14:18:42 -0500
Many thanks to all the folks who have responded so quickly - but I should
have been more clear in what is needed.

I have the old Rohn catalogs, and access to all of the on line info.  ALL of
these drawings and specs are ONLY for 70 mph winds, 20 spf.   This
installation is going in a county which requires 90 mph certification, NOT
70 mph.  I know it is possible to take the 70 mph drawings and specs, and
find the allowable wind load for 90 mph, but I am not a PE and cannot do
this officially.  I can't be the first guy in the country putting one of
these towers up in a 90 mph county, and was hoping someone on here had
already "done the math" (as it were) and had suitable drawings.  I am hoping
to avoid hiring a PE to do all the calculations from scratch, which will
cost the customer a bundle.

Thanks again.

73,

Mike W3MC