Re: [TowerTalk] Swinging Gate Side Mount - Additional Turning Radius?

To: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Swinging Gate Side Mount - Additional Turning Radius?
From: N7KA@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 03:23:47 +0000 (UTC)
And un-necessary welding also.  Just turn one of the angles over and mount
below the rotor plate .  That is what I did in 1991, got idea from a friend in
Oregon, call not mentioned as he is not all that active recently.   A company
in Oregon made some of that design.   Mine is a dual yagi system rotating a
LJ-105CA (element locations OK) and a slightly modified LJ-155CA (had to
lengthen boom on one end about 18 inches and reposition elements to get
adequate clearance).

Arne N7KA