[TowerTalk] Plastic Cutting Boards for Antenna Stuff ?

To: "towertalk@contesting.com Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Plastic Cutting Boards for Antenna Stuff ?
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 20:30:28 -0700
I brought this up in a post about dipole center supports and thought I would
ask the towertalk gang about this.

I keep looking at those white cutting boards and wonder if they would work for
antenna stuff.  Anyone know what type of plastic they are ?
The ones I have seen are about 1/2" thick and look like they are begging to be
used for antenna support projects.   They are white and look and feel like
teflon, but I'm sure they are not, hihi.

Bob
K6UJ