Re: [TowerTalk] WHICH ROTOR TO USE?

To: "'Jon Pearl - W4ABC'" <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>, "'Bob Gibson'" <w5rg@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] WHICH ROTOR TO USE?
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 19:51:35 -0600
My observations of this rotor:

1.  That's a pretty small mast clamp.  You would need a different mast clamp
for every different OD mast.

2.  How is the flange attached to the out put shaft?  That could be the weak
link.

3.  Looks like it needs 4 hands to install up on the tower.

Doug

Logic, reason and science don't define everything in this world.