[TowerTalk] Remote tower-mounted camera

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Remote tower-mounted camera
From: William Hein <bill.aa7xt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 08:35:20 -0600
I'm curious about the viability of putting a remote video camera on my new
70-foot AN Wireless tower, the first tower I am installing at my new QTH in
Western Colorado.  The Tower base will be about 100-feet from my shack and the
coax and feedlines will be run through conduit.

Ideally I'd like to have the camera mounted on the rotating mast.  Anyone out
there done this?  If so, any tips or advice?  hard-wired?  If hard-wired, what
type of cable?  WiFi?  if WiFi, how to power?  Make/model?  Etc.

73
Bill

-----
William Hein, AA7XT