Re: [TowerTalk] Cold galvanizing paint

To: Tom Anderson <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cold galvanizing paint
From: N7KA@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 03:13:16 +0000 (UTC)
Try asking one of the major home paint stores if they carry Rustoleum products.
This most likely is in a fairly good sized city. At least 1 major paint store
in Albuquerque does carry Rustoleum (helps when a friend works at that store).
I have also found similar zinc rich paints at welding supply stores. If any
store carries Rustoleum they should be able to order the zinc rich paint. Often
we must educate the store employees.

Arne N7KA