Re: [TowerTalk] Tristao CZ-471

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, <w6rgs@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tristao CZ-471
From: "Tommy Taylor" <W7RV@q.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 13:04:46 -0700
Hi Bill,

If a HAM-IV rotor will not fit in the top section, then it is not a CZ-471.

73/Tommy  W7RV

-----Original Message----- From: w6rgs@cox.net Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 12:33 PM To: towertalk@contesting.com Subject: [TowerTalk] Tristao CZ-471
Hi folks,

I acquired a tower that has a data plate on it saying that the tower is a Tristao CZ-471. There were no docs with the tower (from an SK property). I've been told that it is not a CZ-471 and would like to confirm one way or the other before I sell it. Does anyone have a pic or docs that would give an indication of what this tower really is? It has 4 sections. It is about 71 feet extended. The top section will not enclose a rotator. Rotator has to be outside on the mast.

73  Bill W6RGS