[TowerTalk] M2 KT36XA SWR Problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] M2 KT36XA SWR Problem
From: "Bud Trench" <aa3b.bud@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 12:06:14 -0400
I am experience a problem with one of my KT36XA.

It is an original M2 KT36XA installed in 2009.  It had a decent SWR when
first installed on all bands with a low point at 14.1 MHz on 20M.  Recently,
I've noted a high SWR on 20M.  The SWR low point is now 14.5 MHz.

I disconnected the feed to the rear driven element.  The front driven
element shows a SWR low point at 14.2 MHz and the rear driven element is at
14.5 MHz.

I have visually inspected the elements and can't see anything.  Any advice
or thoughts?

73 Bud AA3B