[TowerTalk] TowerTalk] Rotator control program to slave two rotors??

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk] Rotator control program to slave two rotors??
From: Tom-W3FRG <w3frg1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 07:50:30 -0400
Regarding the use of multiple rotors, Codrut YO3DMU, has modified his
PstRotator Pgm to include the master/Slave for multiple rotors.
I believe this will perform the task desired when using a stack.

Codrut's comments are:

I already modified the PstRotatorAz program and I released today v8.38.
In this version any two instances can act as master-slave. For this:
- select in the first instance Setup/UDP Control and Setup/Master Instance.
- select in the second instance Setup/UDP Control
- set in the first instance Comunication/UDP Control Port... port no = 12000
- set in the second instance Comunication/UDP Control Port... port no =
12001 (UDP slave port = UDP master port + 1)
This is all. From the master instance you can control now both rotors.
Of course, if you use three instances and in the second one select also
Setup/Master Instance, you can control from the first one three rotors. And
so on...
73, Codrut - YO3DMU