[TowerTalk] Phyllistran Top Guys

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Phyllistran Top Guys
From: Keith Hanson <ac9s@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 18:59:19 -0500

Thanks to everyone who responded both directly and via the list to my question
on using Phyllistran for top guys on my forthcoming tower.  Looks like the
consensus is that it is the way to go and that in any case the recommended
practice is to use steel for the bottom portion of any synthetic guys to
protect against fire and vandals - probably Visigoths and Goths also.
Thanks
KeithAC9S