[TowerTalk] Why not to buy an M2 antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Why not to buy an M2 antenna
From: "Joe Barnes" <n4jbk@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 01:46:28 -0500
I have had several friends who have used the M2 line for 2, 6, and 40 meters.
Their specs look very good but almost every one of my friends had problems with
their antennas that should have been easily caught by M2’s Q/A people. Problems
such as holes in the booms being drilled 90 degrees off of each other, a
significant amount of parts being missing from the hardware bags and other
things along those lines that I am sue I will remember at almost exactly the
time that I press the send button on this email. However to be fair I bought
some of one of one of their competitors antennas some of which are of somewhat
similar design and out of ALL of the aluminum that I have in the air ( some of
which is just over 40 years old, why can’t we still have a Telrex or a Collins
anymore? ) their competitors antennas are the only ones that failed and when
they failed the fell into other antennas rendering them unusable.

---
is active.