[TowerTalk] Force 12 Contact Info

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 Contact Info
From: William Hein <bill.aa7xt@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:00:57 +0000
There was a posting regarding Force 12 telephone number here recently.  The
Force 12 phone number changed to the same number as InnovAntennas last
November - (888) 998-8541.  We kept forwarding on the old F 12 number for
several months but that has been switched off.

Chip K7JA, Justin G0KSC and myself (AA7XT) answer the line, if we're all
tied up it goes to voice mail which is retrieved several times during the
day.

Note the new Website (still being built, but getting there) is at
Force12inc.com

Apologies to anyone who has had difficulties reaching us.

Bill AA7XT

William Hein
Force 12 / InnovAntennas America
RF Acquisitions International Inc.