Re: [TowerTalk] Cores

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cores
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 19:05:10 +0100
The #2631803802 part (FT240-31 for shorthand) is classified by Fair-Rite as a "Round Cable EMI Suppression Core", for which they have a single generic drawing which is "long and thin" whatever the physical dimensions. You can be confident that part is 2.4"/1.4"/0.5" (OD/ID/Height) despite the pictures!

Steve G3TXQ