[TowerTalk] Antenna to tower mounting bracket

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna to tower mounting bracket
From: john nistico <electric911inc@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 21:08:56 -0400
I am remodeling my shack and came across an old tower bracket I made up. the
plate is 15 5/8 x 7 1/2 x 5/8 thick with to stand off brackets hat would hold a
3 inch mast or boom also have the 7 inch u bolts to go with it. Anyone wanting
to purchase it email me otherwise I will ebay it. I have a few pictures if
desired
John J. Nistico
911 Electric Inc.
516.356.6071