Re: [TowerTalk] 58 M Freeclimb

To: Gene Smar <ersmar@verizon.net>, "ve5ra@sasktel.net" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>, "w7wll@arrl.net" <w7wll@arrl.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 58 M Freeclimb
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 13:13:07 -0400
 This BIG  Tower climb Thread , seems ti have  taken on a life of it's OWN
Like the great plastic horned Owl  and finding true North

 I can't speak for everybody ... but @ 67  I  hopefully have  learned something

 A Wear you seat Belt ,  Smoking can harm you Health, and an Ounce or
Prevention is worth
a Pound of cure .

As a climber  DID I or Do I Free Climb ... Never say  never.  a Mentor of mine
told me years ago.

" There are Old climbers
    There are Bold Climbers
     But there are NO OLD BOLD climbers !

So  I wear a Light weight rock climber full body for the quick fix type climb
and for extended hours on the tower my KLEIN  full Body with SEAT So I can rest
my Tired OLD bones

Life's a learning lesson, and hopefully we can learn something from an
experienced climbers DEMISE

Stay safe ...

Wayne  W3EA