Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25g foldover winch cable attachment

To: David Rosen <davegr73@gmail.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25g foldover winch cable attachment
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 17:21:52 -0500
 Hi Dave

   went out in the snow to confirm .... I have two RG25 fold overs .. one up
and on in storage  both sugar tubing tail pieces have  on hole drilled through
them and the tabs for the  vertical  leg   positioning  tabs.....

My Rohn   book   Drawing #  770034 R2    also depicts the through hole ... BUT
the  Photo  in the catalog shows it  going to the inside hole on the tab one
side with two Crosby  clamps !!!!!

YMMV   Wayne W3EA