Re: [TowerTalk] Slobering Irons

To: Jeff DePolo <jd0@broadsci.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Slobering Irons
From: Andre VanWyk via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:59:37 -0500
I think your comment on Weller being "crap" is just an opinion and bares no
factual information. Been using Weller for years both on my bench and outside
with no problems at all.
There are lots of choices out there, but don't label an item as "crap" just
because you own something different unless you have factual info / experiences
you wish to share with the group.

Sent from my iPhone