[TowerTalk] rotor control line protection

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rotor control line protection
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 23:13:03 -0400
 Hello  TT'ers

 While I am redoing my operation position and control lines  and feed line
routing .
A friend has given me   5 Polyphaser  4 line  telephone  voltage protecting
boxes.
2  nice 4 position  screw strips  and taking it part to examine what's inside
  not function able   , 20ohm  resister  in line  gas discharge tube  to
ground on each input  and MOV
 on the  out put   to ground  Not  wanting to reinvent the wheel,  Is there an
available circuit  to install and utilize these  nice aluminum boxes    ?

Wayne  W3EA