Re: [TowerTalk] Can?t add egg insulator...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Can?t add egg insulator...
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 10:49:45 -0400
I thought that you could safely put 30 feet of Rohn 25 un guy above a good house or side building bracket. That is what I use here for an 10/12/ and six meter tower but to get to 60' I have a set of Phillystran guys at the rotor plate. The house bracket is in to 2X6 and they are back by a long 1 X4 .of treated lumber with over sized washers and nuts.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ