Re: [TowerTalk] Rope/Guying

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rope/Guying
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 09:53:46 -0800
On Wed,12/30/2015 5:50 AM, Patrick Greenlee wrote:
Henk, Thanks for the mention of Mastrant. Good stuff and available here in the US from recognized sources.

New to me, looks interesting. How is its abrasion resistance? I'm thinking of pulleys, and going over tree limbs?

Note that the link I posted yesterday for the SOURCE of the black dacron antenna rope that everyone sells is about half the cost of DXE for the same stuff. I've used a LOT of it. It's only Achilles heel is abrasion resistance.

73, Jim K9YC