[TowerTalk] Proper dies for crimping PL-259s

To: Bryan Swadener via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Proper dies for crimping PL-259s
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 13:28:05 -0500
I inherited one tools from my dad (W5JHJ, SK 2007) and several nice crimping
tools all with different dies. Each die is marked in decimal inches at each
station. He showed me how to crimp connectors and told me later that One of the
set for RG-8X sized coax and another set for RG-8 sized cable. I no longer know
what sizes fit what connectors. Where can I find that information?

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith