[TowerTalk] Relay box for F12 Delta 240

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Relay box for F12 Delta 240
From: Ed Richardson <ed_richardson@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 14:45:16 -0500
I have had my delta 240 up since 2008 without any problems to date. However
this past season my f12 relay box that is used to move between the ssb and cw
portions of the band has stopped working. I don't believe it is a control cable
fault and suspect the relay is the culprit. I made the mistake of not recording
the part number of the relay before installing it. I believe it is a DPST style
relay with a 12vdc coil. Would anyone on the list know the correct part or a
suitable alternative?

I would like to get one in hand before going through the effort of bringing the
antenna to the ground

Thanks for the assistance
Ed VE4EAR

Sent from my iPad