Re: [TowerTalk] Ground radials for phased arrays

To: "Steve,NR4M" <steve@nr4m.com>, n0tt1@juno.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ground radials for phased arrays
From: Alan Swinger <awswinger@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 17:09:54 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I have a 4 square on 40M w/ 36 32ft radials under each on the ground with
staples. They overlap and it works great! Now my 160M Coax Inv-L has 7 100 Ft
elevated radial and it is an excellent performer. If you can do elevated
radials, there are many benefits in effort and wire! Lawn mowing can be a
problem.
Best - Alan K9MBQ