Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 going away ?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 going away ?
From: Gary K9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 17:54:23 -0600
So, can you have 4 FLAMINGOs arranged in a square and have a 4 square flock? Or do they call them gaggles? Should be popular in FL :)

On 1/28/2017 12:50 PM, Chet Moore wrote:
Its not like the n6bt isnt designing new ones.  Some one posted the URL to
his new website of his new company last week. Looks like there are improved
versions of the C3 series, some phased verticals, and even one antenna in
the shape of a FLAMINGO that looks somewhat like decorative iron art that
might help people  with xyl's, CC& R'S and  condo dwellers that can be
placed in a front yard. they look a bit pricey but probably worth it if
thats the only way you can install an
invisible outdoor antenna. my brother is a condo dweller and he is looking
into the flamingo thing.

chet