[TowerTalk] FW: W6NL 40m Moxon EZNEC file

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: W6NL 40m Moxon EZNEC file
From: "Matt" <maflukey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 23:55:33 -0600
Hi John,

I have some MMANA and 4NEC2 files on various iterations of 40 Moxon
conversion of a Mosley S402...   I switched to MMANA for this project since
NEC2 engine does not seem to handle abrupt right angle element connections
very well as you noted.   Email me offline if you would like the files.

73
Matt
KM5VI