Re: [TowerTalk] Dampening Rope

To: <w8qwdave@casair.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Chuck Dietz" <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dampening Rope
From: "Bob Shohet, KQ2M" <kq2m@kq2m.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 12:25:32 -0400
I put up my antennas with the idea that short of an act of g-d, they should
never fail, and hopefully not even then.  I have been willing to do the extra
work to ensure, as much as I can, that my antennas will stay safe and undamaged
in the worst types of weather imaginable, which routinely affects my qth on
average at least once per year. My 10 and 15 meter antennas have been up for 18
years now and my 20 meter antennas up for 9 years.

Good luck to all of you.

73

Bob KQ2M