Re: [TowerTalk] Takeoff angle

To: Jeff Draughn <n0ost99@gmail.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Takeoff angle
From: Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 17:12:37 +0000
Assuming you have picked the proper geographic area, the height of the bars
at the bottom under the curves represent the percentage of the time signals
from wherever you picked to your QTH come in at the angle listed under the
bar.  This can lead to some surprising results and is fun to play with.
Much of what I thought was validated for my station, however, I moved my
fixed SE and SW antennas to cover angles that the higher antennas missed.

Chuck W5PR