Re: [TowerTalk] Skinny QRO coax jumpers for station interconnection - RG

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Skinny QRO coax jumpers for station interconnection - RG400
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 21:27:37 +0000
I have been using RG400 for all my inner station connections  from the bulk
head   to the 6 X boxes  receive line switches.

I use these connectors  from EBay  a crimp shield and solder center conductor.
PL259  crimp RG400 Silver-plated.

I then use a short piece of  heat shrink at the  crimp sleeve  then a color
coded  longer heat shrink color coded   that acts as a  easy  determination to
what belongs to what and a strain relief.

I do not use these out side.   That’s RG214 ..

My .02

Wayne W3EA