[TowerTalk] More on Skinny QRO coax jumpers for station interconnection

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] More on Skinny QRO coax jumpers for station interconnection
From: <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 19:12:03 -0400
2 Questions:

1.      I've come across a length of M17/60-RG142 MIL-C-17 cable that I'd
like to cut up and use as jumpers in the shack. Is there anything special I
need to know about putting connectors on this cable? I have a lot of Amp
831SP connectors I can use.

2.      I've also come across two lengths of Andrews CINTA  Type CNT-240-FR
cable. Can I use it for jumpers? What connectors can I use?

Thanks & 73,

Eric W3DQ