Re: [TowerTalk] Replacing station ground J-cord connectors

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Replacing station ground J-cord connectors
From: Bryan Swadener via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 01:45:56 +0000 (UTC)
The local box store had 'em. I used them on my grounding bus and dual rotator
protector boxes:
http://c1.staticflickr.com/1/818/39251554370_1184a1d07f.jpg

I b'lieve I paid a buck or so each. They're not waterproof but, they're on the
leeward side of my house and under the roof overhang. No noticeable water
ingress. Watertight connectors are available.
vy 73,Bryan WA7PRC