Re: [TowerTalk] supporting a 40 meter rotatable dipole with trusses

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] supporting a 40 meter rotatable dipole with trusses
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 19:28:56 -0700
I used some welded D-rings, secured with stainless steel hose clamps to guy my 55' feet of mostly DXEngineering tubing inverted-L.  Theoretically self-supporting I wanted to reduce sway and one ring on the top is the mechanical attachment for the horizontal wire.  Pretty light duty but adequate for the purpose and no holes in the tubing..

Wes  N7WS