Re: [TowerTalk] C3 EL spacers ?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] C3 EL spacers ?
From: Martin Sole <hs0zed@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 13:01:39 +0700
For a home made close coupled dipole I used clear plexiglass sheet, about 1/4" thick. I laid strips about 1" wide and long enough to overlap the elements then drilled holes to take a UV resistant cable tie. So far so good and keeps everything nicely in place. I don't think the plexiglass will last forever but my Lightning bolt quad used plexiglass for the loop joints on the reflector element and they were quite happy for best part of 20 years in a high UV environment.

Martin, HS0ZED