Re: [TowerTalk] Long Wire Sag

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Long Wire Sag
From: Gedas <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 12:34:15 -0400
Hi Bob. Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. I have always used #14 stranded here for 40m and 80m antennas and knock on wood have not had a wire break....I found the stranded was a lot easier to work with and esp to solder to. I also thought the stranded would stretch less then the solid but it may in fact be the other way around.

I see Jim has replied and I want to read what he has said and hope I can put what he has said to use. I have been getting a lot of nice tips from people via PM and need to start digesting it all. Thank you again !

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....