[TowerTalk] Antenna Analyzers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Analyzers
From: Garry via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 00:48:47 +0000 (UTC)
Many thanks to all who commented on my request comparing the RigExpert AA-30/54
to the MFJ-226.  A few may have misread the MFJ-226 possibly thinking I was
comparing RigExpert to a MFJ-259B or 269. I was surprised that no one had any
comments on the MFJ-226. I understand MFJ does not make this analyzer and must
be under contract with an outside source but looks like a descent unit from the
specs and videos I've seen.
After further research I decided to go with the FA-VA5. I'm on the July
reservation list.

Thanks again and 73,Garry - K4OR