Re: [TowerTalk] Archives

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Archives
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 13:43:26 -0400
It turns out that this arrogant commenter does have a call of which he is
apparently dismissive: W9CR. One must wonder, given the high regard he gives so
many of us, why he bothered. Nevertheless, now that you know you may put it on
your blacklist.

Kim Elmore N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith