Re: [TowerTalk] Wire antenna?

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wire antenna?
From: Ron W8RJL via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 17:05:00 -0700
Jim,
N6BT's WAC must have been at the peak of Solar Cycle 19 ;-)
I remember working thousands of miles on a clip lead back then.
Remind me to show you my antique model D100 Ohmite Dummy Antenna Resistor which is nothing more than a special light bulb with mica supported filament. Specs of 72 ohms, 100 watts. Pat. Pend. The Model 100 glass envelope is global in shape. I also have a Model 250 which has more of a big glass cucumber shape.

73, W8RJL

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>