Re: [TowerTalk] HDBX Version History...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HDBX Version History...
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 22:20:22 -0500
Well. What I'm learning is that not all HDBX48s are the same, so unless I'm told the lineage of what the picture showed, I have no idea. It was a long time ago, and mine has certainly weathered some significant winds. If it falls, it won't hit anything significant and its insured, so I shall bask in my good fortune so far!

Kim N5OP