Re: [TowerTalk] Remote coax switch with no wires?

To: Dave Thompson <thompson@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Remote coax switch with no wires?
From: Ron WV4P <wv4ptn@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 10:12:12 -0500
I have had great luck with the Green Heron Everyware system, started with
it on a K9AY and now it controlls phased verts, switches etc. It uses a
different approach than most for auto Switching, getting band data from
N1MM, N3FJP and a couple others VS CAT data. 375' is No issue with external
antenna and DX base. Ron, WV4P