Re: [TowerTalk] Rx filters

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rx filters
From: john nistico <electric911inc@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 23:21:41 +0000
We are literally within 500 feet of each other. One lives across the street the
other right behind me. I have the best of the antennas I’m using home brewed
dual banders. 2 elements on 20/40 and 3/3 on 15/10. Wire verticals for 80-160 .
The guy across the street has a 4 element tri bander. A long wire is behind me.
I run ssb/cw/rtty not sure of the others.

Sent from my iPhone