[TowerTalk] RG-142 cable

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] RG-142 cable
From: Eric Dobrowansky <k2cb@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2019 22:53:50 -0400
Speaking of quality coaxial cable for patch cables, baluns, chokes, etc....., I
have a roll of brand new Huber Suhner Enviroflex B142 cable. This stuff retails
for $8.62 a foot. You can Google the data sheet to see it is quality stuff
RG-142.I will cut off and sell any length you may desire for $2/ft. 10ft
minimum. This is brand new factory fresh, and not surplus left to oxidize in
some warehouse.  Shipping calculated based on quantity, but most likely it can
be sent via padded envelope flat rate priority mail.Contact me via email. K2CB
at comcast dot netEricK2CB