Re: [TowerTalk] What coax is this?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] What coax is this?
From: Gedas <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 14:44:11 -0400
I like using RG-316, silver coated conductors with Teflon dielectric coax. It is small, will handle legal limit at 10 MHz and great for winding lots of turns on small cores. If anyone needs any contact me off line as I have LOTS of it on a NOS roll.

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....